Last Updated: July 31, 2017
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us on the Site. On our Site, you may opt to give us your email address for updates on SCENERA and product news or to register. If you register you may also supply us with your name, Company, Job Title, Phone and Address.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We may log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, where you click / tap on each page and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Third Parties. The Site contains links to websites operated by third parties and may include social media sharing buttons. These third parties may collect information about you and your usage of the Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- We use your personal information to know which company or entity on whose behalf you are accessing our sites, products and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We do not sell customer data.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non- marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com .
• Author content that enables reader to produce best-in-class products that are used worldwide by consumers. The documentation is primarily for hardware, software and cloud applications.
• Use your keen attention to detail to work with raw content from subject matter experts and produce documentation for a technical audience to enable rapid product adoption and excellent customer experience.
• Develop content flow and mapping strategies that enable efficient delivery of quality information to customers.
• Actively participate in staff meetings with other talented writers and publication tools developers to work on next-generation products and document delivery platforms.